Navigation : Follow | Dashboard
Fly at the cloud

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

happy birthday September Babies


     On 19th of September is Wawa is celebrating her birthday, Geogy make a surprise for Wawa on her birthday. Thank you Geogy for bring the cake to the class and also celebrating September babies in our class. The cake that Geogy bring is from Secret Recipe one of the most expensive brand cake I think. I’m not really known that in our class that actually there are six of us who are celebrating their birthday in September. The first one is Isya (4th sept), me (5th Sept), Sheila (10th Sept), Wawa (19th Sept) and Zain (26th Sept). Ok as for now Isya, Mine, Sheila and Wawa birthday already pass. We just need to wait for Zain birthday for now. Extra information, my mum also born in September 10 same as Sheila date of birthday. Thank you mum because give me an opportunity to be in this world, thanks for born me.   As September almost comes to the end I think. Before September is ending, I would like to wish happy birthday to those who are celebrating their birthday in September.

     I think we need to make a surprise a for Geogy birthday next year. Geogy you just need to wait, I wonder what it is could be. Maybe it got something to do with football I think, because Geogy love football so much. What really matter is not the price item that we are receiving as our present for birthday but the valuable of remembering that you all have given to us. Is that true? I think that is the most important thing. This is my last year as “TEEnagers”, next year I’m going twenty already I can’t really believe that I have been in this earth for twenty year already for next year heheheeee.

nana, min n zain

                                                it Geogy was the one who sponsor the cake.
                                                    thanx a lot Josh :))

                                                    Madam Adlene n Wawa
                                                                           Smile
                                                           the hungry people



     On Wawa birthday we took so many pictures with our classmate and lecture Madam Adlene. Madam Adlene is a very good lecturer; she just not acts as our lecturer but also our sister, mother and friend. Some of the picture is not really clear, as you all already know it not being a year since I’m holding my baby Caca (canon EOS 1100) so the picture that I’m taking is just as someone who at the beginner level (rookie). I just can’t believe that all of us already in semester four already. Time pass very fast and officially this September is our second year as student in Unisel. At first our batch is around 35 people and above (if I’m not mistaken) but now we only have 23 people in our batch. Hope we can still remain until everyone is finishing their diploma. Amin.