Navigation : Follow | Dashboard
Fly at the cloud

Monday, October 8, 2012

walk of hope walkathon event


As the day we waiting are come, walk of hope charity event for Somalia. Ok as I have mention in my last post, the event is start early in the morning at 6.30Am. So on that day we woke up at 5.30am and we rush to bath because we only have one bath room but the people who want to bath on that day are 6 people including me. After we finish our bath and ready to go to the event, we walk from our home because there is no bus yet during that time. It like, we already “walkathon” before the real walkathon event. When we still in our way to reach to Unisel then a van stop, ok that van, is Unisel van and the driver is our lecture Mr. Sham. He is the project director for this walk of hope event. So we in the van and on our way to Unisel, thank god we don’t have to walk a further more. (Actually it not much further about 1kilometre or less I think). 



Before the “flag off” begin we do some aerobic, just to stretch our body so that nobody will go faint. I still am waiting for my “uncle” and his friend, which is much younger than me to arrive. They come late; I have to wait for them because their T-shirt is with me. Ok finally after me and Faza wait for them, they arrive. During the walkathon I don’t know where on earth it came but my shirt it got chocolate stain on in. I think that day is not my lucky day. Because I have to wait for people and mine shirt got chocolate stain and the worse is my “uncle” and his friend who arrive late got lucky draw on that day.  Yup, as I mention early that day is not my lucky day. On, the night I got a head ache and my head hurt a lot. It a migraine I think.
coklat tu datang dari mana? pelik..pelik.

with senior




badut nie kedekot, x nk bg belon

student????





our dean, faculty of communication and media

muke2 org dtg lambat.


nombor saya; x bertuah!

untonglah lucky draw. >.<


basikal terbang.

with our madam uzaimah, event management


ade iras tak? bhahahaha. ak comel kot. XD


This semester already tough, we need to handle our own event after this and the event is Forum about Maturity. I think I will get a lot of migraine after this. Sure a pressure as a student and assignment that is not finish yet. So wish me luck to finish my diploma in flying color ok?